Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#22 ThingListenNJ

I went on Listennj and read the first few pages of Jane Austen's , Persuasion. Honestly it was not an easy exercise, despite being on a PC Plus computer. The requirement of Windows Media Player Security Upgrade, in my opinion was , resulting in a "denial of service". Further not being able to download onto an ipod or Zune at this stage results in further denial of service. Is there no ombudsman who would take up this denial of service, with all the concerned service ( or should I call it disservice) providers.
I had to take help of my librarian colleague to complete the exercise and rigorously go through the complicated instructions, set out. I had very little difficulty with downloading youtube and podcast, compared to Listennj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home